RSS

What the NERD?!!! These Sci-Fi girls are smoking hot!!

Jack Stephan Filed Under:




Well what do we have here? While I have been busy trying to have telepathic virtual brain sex with AnnaLynne McCord via tivo'd episodes of 90210, those sneaky bastards at Sci-Fi Channel are airing a show with these two animals! Honestly, they both need to probably eat a cheeseburger, and the blonde one looks a tad MILF-like, but other than that I totally would devote a whole "nerd hour" to Battlestar Galactica.

On second thought I doubt I would watch a wack ass show like Battlestar Galactica..... but the girls are cute. Now if you would excuse me I need to get back to season 3 of Martin. "You soooo CRAZY!!"


- young

| edit post

0 Responses to "What the NERD?!!! These Sci-Fi girls are smoking hot!!"