RSS

DAMN!! John McCain's daughter has BIG..... features!!

Jack Stephan Filed Under:


From Meghan McCain's Twitter:

"When I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a `slut'," she said on Twitter.

"I can't even tell you how hurt I am.

"This is why I have been considering deleting my Twitter account, what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment," she said.

"I do want to apologise to anyone that was offended by my Twitpic," McCain said.

"I have clearly made a huge mistake and am sorry 2 those that are offended."

In a "tweet" on Thursday, she said she wanted to "thank my family and friends for their support. This has been an embarrassing experience but also a learning one.

"I will not be deleting my Twitter account," she added, "but I will be more careful in the future about my use with the medium."

--------------------------------------
Blahblahblahblah........ All I hear is Giggidy Giggidy Goo!!!

Giggidy!

-young

| edit post

0 Responses to "DAMN!! John McCain's daughter has BIG..... features!!"