RSS

Malibu Burglary Bunch NABBED!!

Jack Stephan Filed Under:

These kids are wild. Rachel Lee, Diana Tamayo, Courtney Ames and Alexis Neirs have joined Nick Prugo in being charged with a string of celebrity burglaries. Having already hit the homes of Lindsay "I can't feel my face" Lohan, Audrina "Look at these bolt-ons" Patridge and a slew of others, the group is now being linked to the heist at Orlando Bloom crib. According to TMZ, Nick's laptop contains research material such as pictures of stolen items from google and even a map detailing the location of homes hit.

I can only shake my head and offer a bit of advice: Just because it's ok for all of you young'ns to be up in the club, doing lines and chilling with suedo celebs, doesn't mean its cool to then ROB THEM!! There is one question I have for all of you though..... How much CHIRP did Lindsey have in her safe? If I was a betting man I would say at least an 8ball.

- young

| edit post

0 Responses to "Malibu Burglary Bunch NABBED!!"