RSS

Ryan Reynolds is DEADPOOL!! Fox has begun development on 'Deadpool'!!

Jack Stephan Filed Under:


[Variety] Twentieth Century Fox has begun development on "Deadpool," an "X-Men" spinoff that will be crafted as a star vehicle for Ryan Reynolds, who played the character in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

The character is one of the most popular in Marvel Comics' X-Men universe. Deadpool is Wade Wilson, a mercenary who, dying of cancer, submits himself to the Weapon X genetic alteration experiment and emerges as an indestructible semi-sane anti-hero. Reynolds seemed destined to play the character. In one reference in the Marvel Comics, Deadpool is described as a mix between "a Shar Pei and Ryan Reynolds."

----------------------------------------

No joke!! If you were a closet comic book nerd in 96-97'*, and was made fun of for having big ears and one time in Mr. Glen's class this chick named.... wait.... I'm mean I personally didn't get made fun of, I was just... um, anyway, RYAN REYNOLDS GOT THE DEADPOOL MOVIE!!

Even though the Wolverine movie was a fucking joke, I am super stoked about this one so I won't go off on a tangent. But if you see me in the streets I will gladly indulge you..... and thats a promise!!

* I may have or may not have downloaded issues 1-69 of deadpool a few weeks ago, but I swear I read this comic when I was a kid.

- young

| edit post

0 Responses to "Ryan Reynolds is DEADPOOL!! Fox has begun development on 'Deadpool'!!"