RSS

Nick Cannon calls out Eminem.... This should be good!!

Jack Stephan Filed Under:


Apparently Nick Cannon took offence to Eminem's new song "Bagpipes from Baghdad", in the song Em calls out Nick's wife (Mariah Carey, in case you were living under a fucking rock). Well Nick is mad and he wants revenge!! He wrote this response to the track on his blog:

"So as I further examine the track, I hear dude cross the line. He begins to call my wife out of her name! Now as y'all know, I don't take that type of nonsense lightly. So on some grown man shit I'm instantly like, I got to get at this Lame. I know it's only entertainment and I'm all for freedom of speech. But I'm from the school of thought where if you are tough enough to talk shit, you got to be tough enough to deal with the consequences that come with tough guy shit talking! Then the little angel on my shoulder said, "No Nicholas, there is no need to play into his negativity. He is just a troubled soul yearning for the lost spotlight. You must be Christ like and turn the other cheek"
But then the dude on the other shoulder said, " What Nigga?! Is you scared?! You can't let no man ever disrespect your wife! Especially not some Peroxide drenched homophobic has-been! This is like some Paquiao vs. Hatton shit! He is underestimating you with his ass out and you can drop him in the first round!" - Nick Cannon

----------------------------

This lil n*gga needs to understand that MH is Em's sloppy seconds and he needs to stay out of this one. You dont want it with Eminem homie!! Ask Ja Rule how that worked out?! I appreciate this dude defending his wife but for real Nick you are a dork, go back to the Gucci store and buy your wife some shit with HER money!!

- young

| edit post

1 Response to "Nick Cannon calls out Eminem.... This should be good!!"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.