RSS

DJ AM @ MY HOUSE

Jack Stephan Filed Under:

Wow!! You sir are the man! If you are any kind of human being you know what this dude (and Travis Barker) went through recently. Well last night my boy AM was in full effect at MY HOUSE in hollywood.... Killing it on the one's and two's.
And that's pretty much all I remember! I think there was an after party too but who knows? I'm tired!!!

UPDATE: shout out to my other favorite DJ Eric C.!! Great seeing you.

-young

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.


| edit post

0 Responses to "DJ AM @ MY HOUSE"