RSS

Because I CAN: Not-so Rumor Central

Jack Stephan Filed Under:
According to celeb blogger Gofugyourself.com, Smashing Pumpkins front man (and overall weirdo) Billy Corgan is dating Tila Tequila! I am really not sure about this one... Tila is the homegirl from way back so can't really hate on her hustle but Billy on the other hand is looking like more of a clown than he usually does. Dude hasn't done anything significant in ages so maybe this is his way of staying relevant... LAME!!

Sightings:YKTV Album of the Year candidate The Dream having lunch with his new boo Christina Millian @ The Ivy on Robertson. It's too bad their food taste like absolute shit, seriously if I want to pay 20 bucks for nasty ass spaghetti I will go to the 99 cents store and buy 20 cans of spaghetti-O's, at least it will last me a week!! In The Ivy's defense, they do make a stiff vodka soda though..... Might cost you 12 bucks but at least you can get your buzz on while pretending not to stare at whatever G-lister is on the patio having a "lunch meeting".

- young


| edit post

0 Responses to "Because I CAN: Not-so Rumor Central "