RSS

Ja Rule is a sad little man. DMX was, and I mean WAS, cool.

Jack Stephan Filed Under:


After nearly a decade of going at one another on diss records, Ja Rule has revealed that his on-going rap feud with DMX was officially settled at VH1's Hip Hop Honors ceremony last night (September 23). The news was released via Ja Rule's Twitter account:

"Hip hop honors was a historic night despite the little mishap wit my sound," Rule wrote via Twitter Thursday. "and NO nobody walked out on my set me & x made up good night!!!" - Ja

Twitter strikes again!! But this time in a washed up, irrelevant, embarrassing, 1996 kind of way. Ja Rule?! Really?! Am I really reporting on Ja Rule? That's like telling people about the cute thing your kitty did last night. NO ONE CARES!!


I miss TUPAC
-young

| edit post

0 Responses to "Ja Rule is a sad little man. DMX was, and I mean WAS, cool."