RSS

Pinata Hat's are the new Trucker Hat's.... Who Knew?!

Jack Stephan Filed Under:




No words can even describe my feeling when I was recently informed of a "Pinata Hat Party" by a co-worker. "Are you f*cking kidding me?! Ok, so I can wear what most mexican kids wait all year for..... on my head?!! HOORAY!!!" So like any adventurous young man with way too much time on his hands, I donned a pelican Pinata Hat. Unfortunately my jubilation quickly turned to terror when a few local children leaving a Quinceanera began beating me to death with broom stick handles.... FML.


UPDATE: Yes that IS Zach and Mike from SCIENCE CHANNEL'S CATCH IT KEEP IT -- New Series Hosted by Zach Selwyn Premieres Friday, July 17, 2009 at 10 PM (ET/PT) --




- young

| edit post

0 Responses to "Pinata Hat's are the new Trucker Hat's.... Who Knew?!"