RSS

The Cross Country Chronicles PART DUEX

Jack Stephan Filed Under:

So here we are!! The time has finally come folks........... I am actually going home?!!

Yvonne and I have been on the road now for 3 and a half weeks and it has been an adventure to say the least. From California to Colorado to Kansas to Ohio to D.C. ( and every bar in between). This experience has been beyond amazing, I never really expected to have the opportunity to see the country and get paid for it but that is exactly what happened......... and I am not done yet. I get to go back to L.A. for a week and then hop on a flight back to Colorado for the last leg of our journey, and then I am taking a vacation from my vacation.

This "Army Strong" commercial has given me a new found respect for our armed forces and the people who have chosen to serve. These young men and women have signed up for a life that many of us cant even imagine. Every aspect of their daily routine is dictated by the superior and suprisingly enough these boys and girls are just fine with that.

This has been a very humbling learning experience in more ways than I can describe. Being on the road has given me a sense of my "size" in this enormous world of ours............ and I realized that I am bigger than I thought. Not in the eyes of strangers but in the eyes of the ones that I love and that love me.

I have a plane to catch so I will see you when I see you!!

-ps This Mimosa at The Smoking Bear Bar (Denver) is GREAT!!

Onelove

- Young

| edit post

0 Responses to "The Cross Country Chronicles PART DUEX"