RSS

Blog #1

Jack Stephan Filed Under: Labels: ,

WOW! So this is what blogging is all about huh? It reminds me of writing in a journal yet not very private and less gay (depending on who you ask, of course)..... either way I'm doing it so fuck it. 

These past few weeks have been pretty hectic in the life of ME, between keeping up with hip-hop beef and watching every college football game being played I feel like I barely have time to work.
But I definitely can't complain, the family is near by, work is consistent and exciting, and I swear I might be getting more handsome by the day. 

A few random things that are on my mind (in no particular order):

1)  Casey Anthony case (missing daughter Caylee).... reminds me of Scott Peterson case: Creepy and Sad

2) Yung Berg Chain Snatching ..... I think that it is sad that I young motivated kid gets hated on for grinding hard! Berg was allegedly beat up by some friends of a horrible old ass rapper from Detroit named Trick Trick. Seriously, jacking a kid only makes you look like a bully..... and bully's are embarrasing.

3) Why am I watching a Mickey Rourke movie from the 90's costarring Anthony Hopkins?........ 
BECAUSE MICKEY ROURKE IS THE SHIT SON!!

4) Will Heidi and Lauren ever patch up their fued?! And will Brody ever settle down?

5) Is UCLA going to kick Tennessee's ass and will Notre Dame win a game?

6) Is my mixtape going to ever come out? 

Well until next time 

-YK

| edit post

0 Responses to "Blog #1"