RSS

The Beauty of the Concrete Jungle

Jack Stephan Filed Under:

So I am standing in the middle of downtown scouting locations for a commercial shoot consumed with an overwhelming sense of pride and purpose.

Since I was a kid growing up in LA I always dreamed of working in "TV" and living in a downtown loft. Looking back I am not sure if I ever really believed it was a possibility or just childish delusions but I knew what I wanted!

Now its 2008 and I am in a downtown penthouse with an academy award winning director talking about how we are going to set up "shots"!!

I guess that crazy little kid from Highland Park got 1 of his wishes after all...... Now I just need to get me that loft!!

Its Young!

-YK

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


| edit post

0 Responses to "The Beauty of the Concrete Jungle"