RSS

Another reason your Daughter HATES YOU!!

Jack Stephan Filed Under:


My guess is that Courtney "I had my husband killed" Love is using this as some sort of promotion for her.......facebook page? Not since Christina "Lady Bleh Bleh" Aguilera FAILED on the TODAY show last week have I been so embarrassed for a blonde broad. Wait, scratch that! I also threw up when I saw Heidi and Spencer broke up... and the broad I was embarrassed for is Spencer.

-young

Story:

Courtney Love has posted some provocative photos of herself on her Facebook page, according to the Daily Mail.

In the pics, censored below, Courtney appears on her hands and knees being whipped by Amanda Lepore, grabbing her bare crotch Thriller-style and nearly nude and strung out in a deserted warehouse.

| edit post

0 Responses to "Another reason your Daughter HATES YOU!!"