RSS

Guess who's CRACK..... I mean BACK!!

Jack Stephan Filed Under:



It looks like Lindsay Lohan is going to be back on the BIG SCREEN... as opposed to back on the curb (she is saving that for the after party). 20 bucks says she plays a hooker!!

Variety Reports:

Twentieth Century Fox and Robert Rodriquez will wield their machetes over Labor Day weekend.
Studio has set Rodriguez and Ethan Maniquis' "Machete" for release in theaters on Sept. 3. Pic is based on Rodriguez's fake trailer for "Grindhouse."

Rodriguez and Maniquis co-directed the film from Rodriquez's script.

"Machete" stars Danny Trejo as a blade-wielding Mexican ex-Federale who is double-crossed by a crooked politician. Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriquez and Lindsay Lohan also star. READ MORE @ Variety

------------------------------------------

I can't wait, I think strictly based on her fucked up behavior over the last month, this movie has the potential to be great!! Ok I'm lying, I wont see it..... but thats only because I think Jessica Alba is a hack and Michelle Rodriquez is a DJ.

- young

| edit post

0 Responses to "Guess who's CRACK..... I mean BACK!!"