RSS

Random Hot Actress That I Never Heard Of Before......

Jack Stephan Filed Under:


So legend has it, Jessica Szohr, is a working actress on a television show called "Gossip Girl"?! I personally have never heard of such a show due to the fact that I don't watch channel 5 unless it's Jerry Springer or Maury "You are NOT the father" Povich. That being said (or written), this chick is way cute and hopefully working on bigger projects........ not that a bunch of rich adolescents running around New York City getting sleazy with each other isn't a good gig....... [ok so i maybe watched Gossip Girl once when my little sister was visiting......I swear it was only once.]

Here are some more pics of Jessica Szohr:



| edit post

0 Responses to "Random Hot Actress That I Never Heard Of Before......"